Living on the Drive
Living on Glidden Drive
Glidden Drive Association Web Page: https://www.gliddendriveassoc.com/
Town of Sevastopol: https://townofsevastopol.com/ for dog/cat licenses, where to vote, school, permits, etc.
NextDoor (neighborhood social site): https://nextdoor.com/neighborhood_feed/
Propane: If you join the Glidden Drive Association and use Lakes Gas, you will get a contracted discount rate.
Garbage Service is up to resident to contract individually
- Advance Disposal: https://www.advanceddisposal.com/wi/sturgeon-bay/door-county-collection
- Going Disposal: https://www.goinggarbage.com/residential-service/
- Yard Waste can be brought to the Sturgeon Bay Yard Waste facility on Shiloh Road if you pay the City of Sturgeon Bay an annual fee.
- Sturgeon Bay Utilities (SBU) (up to #3999): https://www.sbunet.com/
- Wisconsin Public Service (WPS) (north of 3999): https://accel.wisconsinpublicservice.com/home/default.aspx
- If you have a conventional septic system, you are required to have it emptied and inspected every 3 years. Door County will send you a postcard in May of that year if you are scheduled.
- Seidl Septic 920-743-1924
- Fellner Soil & Septic 920-743-7009
- Door County Sanitarian Department lists certified inspectors, installers and testers here: http://map.co.door.wi.us/sanitarian/
- Charter/Spectrum: https://www.spectrum.com/
- Door County Broadband: https://doorcountybroadband.com/service/residential-service/
- Cellcom: https://www.cellcom.com/